Cooking Class for min. 2 pax
PIEDMONT: LANGHE & MONFERRATO AREA
1st day: Arrival
Arrival at your own car to the hotel, time at leisure. Dinner in the traditional Trattoria with a typical menu. Overnight in the Bed&Breakfast.
2nd day: Activity: Cooking class … from the market to the table
Breakfast. Meet the personal food shopper and departure with the own car among the stalls at the weekly market, to know the products of the earth. A stop for a coffee in a historical café and go to Serralunga for the cooking class preparing a menu with a starter, a first course and a dessert. Way back to the Bed&Breakfast, overnight.
3rd day: Activity: Out & about in the vineyard & the cellar
Breakfast. Discover the history and traditions of the local wines, and taste the flavours of Piedmontese cooking in the delightful, relaxing setting of a pergola surrounded by vineyards growing Barolo wine. A guided tour of the winery is followed by a sample of the specialities of Langhe-style cuisine in an original presentation: a mouth-watering hamper of typical local produce to savour while seated comfortably in the shade amidst vines. In the Afternoon we suggest to visit La Morra the Wine Museum in Barolo and the village. Dinner at a good farmhouse. Way back to the Bed&Breakfast, overnight
4th day: Activity: Hazelnut Discovery
Breakfast. From tree to sweets: a journey waiting to be discovered. Come and discover the history and secrets of the unmistakable taste of the PGI Piemonte Hazelnut, THE BEST IN THE WORLD!
Guided tour of a small farm in the Upper Langa, from hazelnut grove through shelling and roasting to the production of choice sweets, learning some of the secrets of so intense and lingering a flavour. A tasting rounds off the tour with a delicious experience to cherish among the “sweetest” souvenirs of your trip. Lunch in a good restaurant located in a panoramic position in the peaceful setting of a small village in the Upper Langa. In the afternoon we suggest a tour of the Alta Langa area that is really Authentic. Dinner at your own. Way back to the Bed&Breakfast, overnight
5th day: Alba and Milan
Breakfast. In the morning we suggest to visit Alba and its big city market. Lunch in the good restaurant. In the afternoon by own car departure to Milan. Accommodation in the hotel, time leisure and dinner at your own and overnight.
6th day: Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Time at leisure me. Private transfer to the airport and departure
NET RATE per PERSON IN DOUBLE from € 750,00
The rate included:
- 4 overnights in the good Bed&Breakfast in Langhe area
- (1st day) Dinner in a traditional trattoria (drinks excluded)
- (2nd day) Food&wine personal guide, Cooking lessons preparing a complete menu (Qualified Chef, Fully-equipped kitchen, Recipes, Dinner with the dishes prepared, house wine)
- (3rd day) Guided wine cellar tour, Wine tasting of two wines (one will be a Barolo), English interpreter service, Lunch: hamper comprising traditional local hors d'oeuvres and dessert
- (4th day) Guided tour of a Hazelnut producer with a presentation of production processes with tasting, lunch in a good restaurant.
- (5th day) lunch in the Alba restaurant
- 1 overnight in 3 stars hotel in Milan on BB basis
The price does not include:
- Drinks not included, city taxes, tips, personal expenses and whatever is not expressly mentioned in "The price includes".