DAY 1: Venice Mestre – Cortina D’Ampezzo
In the morning arrival in Venice Mestre. At 2.00pm* departure by public bus ( Cortina express ) towards Cortina. Journey time approx. 2 hours and half. Accommodation at your hotel downtown Cortina in a double room . Dinner at your own and overnight.
* Schedule to be confirmed ( summer schedule not yet available)
DAY 2: DOLOMITES TOUR ( 4 passes)
Breakfast. At 9.00 meet the driver/guide at the main lobby and departure by private car for a full day excursion to the marvelous Dolomites. The circular itinerary includes Selva Gardena, Colfosco, Corvara, Arabba and Canazei and four passes: Gardena, Campolongo, Pordoi and Sella. Along the itinerary the driver/guide will show you the best places (ancient villages, falls, bridges, panoramic view etc) providing all information in English language. Lunch on your own along the itinerary. At the end back to the hotel and overnight.
DAY 3: LAKE OF MISURINA and transfer to CASTELBRANDO
Breakfast. At 9.00 meet the driver/guide at the main lobby and departure by private car for a second full day excursion of Dolomites. According with the weather you can enjoy other beautiful places: Brunico, Val Pusteria, Lake of Misurina etc. The itinerary will ends in Cison di Valmarino village ( Prosecco Hills) . Accommodation at Casatelbrando Hotel. Lunch on your own and overnight.
DAY 4: Prosecco Hills excursion
Breakfast at your hotel. At 9.00 met the guide and the driver. Departure by private car for a full day excursion to the Prosecco Hills. First stop in Asolo, the “town of a hundred horizons” loved by poets and artists. Inside the city walls the tour proposes Piazza Maggiore, the Duomo and the Loggia del Capitano. Going back to the town centre, the House of Eleonora Duse and the medieval Church of S. Anna (16th century). After the visit the tour goes on along the Strada del Vino Bianco (White Wine Route) passing through Valdobbiadene, the capital of the Prosecco area . Stop at the good winery to visit and tasting of sparkling wine and local products. After the wine tasting visit the tiny village of Follina with its famous Cistercian Abbey, dating from the twelfth century, one of the most important examples of Romanesque architecture tending to late-Gothic, in the Marca territory. Will follow the visit of the "Molinetto della Croda" in Refrontolo, an ancient watermill fully restored and placed in an area of rare beauty. Tasting of Passito of Refrontolo” ( local red wine ) mentioned by Mozart in the opera "Don Giovanni”. At the end of the day back to the hotel. Dinner on your own and overnight.
Day 5: Transfer to Venice
Breakfast at the hotel. Private transfer to Venice. End of services.
NET RATE PER PERSON: Dolomites Package: Hotel 4* € 675.00 * Hotel 3* € 625.00
Castelbrando Package € 470.00
Supplement Junior Suite ( 2 nights) € 45.00
The rate includes:
- Bus tickets from Venice to Cortina D’Ampezzo
- 2 overnights at 3 or 4 stars hotel downtown Cortina D’Ampezzo on BB basis
- Full day excursion of Dolomites area by private car with driver/guide (second day)
- Full day excursion of Dolomites area by private car with driver/guide and transfer to Castelbrando Hotel ( third day)
- Vat and service charge
- 2 overnights in Classic Room at Castelbrando hotel on BB basis
- Full day excursion to the Prosecco Hills ( second day) by private car
- English speaking escort during the excursion
- Wine tasting in cellar and at the water mill
- Transfer by private car from Castelbrando to Venice
- Vat and service charge
The price does not include:
- Meals and drinks not included, city taxes, tips, personal expenses and whatever is not expressly mentioned in "The rate includes"